An HQMP gynecologist provides invaluable care for women at every stage of life.
At Health Quest Medical Practice, women of all ages receive a full range of gynecological care. This includes annual exams, family planning, fertility treatments, pre- and post-menopausal care and prenatal, labor and delivery care. Our practice offers 24/7 midwifery services, giving you the choice of a midwife or a physician as your birth attendant.
Dedicated Care Tailored to Your Needs
Healthcare for women is personal and sensitive and we realize that every woman’s concerns are unique. That’s why we aim to ensure our services address your particular priorities and concerns. We strongly believe that you deserve nothing less than a complete understanding of your medical assessment and all options available to you.
Whatever stage of life you’re embracing, the team works collaboratively with you to provide quality treatment and care. At several convenient locations throughout the Hudson Valley, you experience the compassion and skill of physicians, nurse practitioners and certified nurse midwives, who have proudly served women for years.
Minimally Invasive Surgeries
Many of the OB/GYNs are certified in da Vinci® Robotic Surgery. The da Vinci® Surgical System is one of the most effective and least invasive treatment options for a range of uterine conditions including hysterectomy. It can offer numerous benefits over vaginal, laparoscopic or open abdominal hysterectomy, particularly when performing more challenging procedures like radical hysterectomy for gynecologic cancer.
Learn more about da Vinci® Robotic Surgery .
A Full Range of Outpatient Diagnostic and Surgical Procedures
The OB/GYNs stay up-to-date on the latest knowledge and procedures to serve every type of women’s health need.
- Prenatal Screening
- Genetic Counseling
- Obstetrical Care, including vaginal birth after a Caesarean
- Maternal Fetal Medicine for high-risk pregnancies
- Midwifery at Health Quest Medical Practice; delivery services available at Northern Dutchess Hospital.
- Adolescence Counseling
- Family Planning, Counseling and Birth Control Management
- STD Counseling, Testing and Treatment
- Well Woman Preventative Care
- Annual GYN Assessment
- Preconception Counseling
- Bone Loss Management and Counseling
- Urinary Incontinence Care
- Infertility Tests and Management
- Management of Endometriosis, Fibroids and Pelvic Pain
- Chemically Treated Lesions
- Menopausal and Pre-Menopausal Care
- Cancer Screening
Many minor procedures can be performed in your physician’s office, including:
- Colposcopy, which uses a lighted magnifying lens to exam the vagina and cervix
- Cervical LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure), which uses a heated wire loop to remove cells and tissue as part of the diagnosis and treatment for cervical abnormalities
- Cryosurgery, which uses a liquid to freeze tissue and destroy abnormal cells
- Hysteroscopy, which uses a thin, lighted, flexible tube called a hysteroscope to examine the canal of the cervix
- Endometrial Ablation and Biopsy, used to obtain a small tissue sample from the lining of the uterus
- Sonogram and Sonohystography, used to examine the uterus and fallopian tubes
- Essure Tubal Occlusion for sterilization to prevent pregnancy